The only places that require a 1/16 bit are the o ring grooves on the base
and middle pieces.  Everything else ended up with 1/8 radius.

I machined the radius with a ball end mill, which is time consuming, but
less than doing it by hand.  The base this fits in was machined using a
ball end, so to fit I have to radius the bottom.

Here is what mine <http://aercon.net/Public/Image40.jpg> looks like.