While laying on the floor to change taps yesterday on the step up
transformer I noticed it says INPUT WYE. The transformer has 3 sets of 3
lugs for input 208, 220, 240. The only other wires on the transformer
are 3 lugs for 390v to the infeed unit and 3 lugs at 480v for the
cooling pump. The step up transformer frame is grounded to the same
place as everything else in the machine.

John