Phase to phase currently is A-B=244, A-C=253, B-C=253 with A and B are
the mains and C the generated leg. From what I gather reading about RPC
you won't get A-C and B-C to be the same as A-B and they will be higher.
Best case seems to be getting A-C = B-C from what I read and getting the
amps as low as possible on L1.

John