On Saturday 21 July 2012 11:37:54 andy pugh did opine:

> On 21 July 2012 05:21, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > It looks like I am stuck with the 3.5mm allen socket to drive this.
>
> I can't help feeling that a Torx head would be easier to make,as it is
> just about mill-able.
> It might take some experimenting and tweaking (maybe in a block of
> plastic) to get the shape right, though.
>
> > 2.  I have a live center for this mini-lathe, and if I really really
> > snug down the tailstock clamp, it might make 200 + lbs of push.
> > Likely not enough to push it straight in.
>
> You could perhaps augment the tailstock clamp with things clamped to
> the bed behind it.
> If it fails, you could probably finish it off with a hammer….

And I just now did hit a page with some size specs.  Looks like T15 is as
big as I can shoot for.  The thru hole in the extension is a good fit for a
3.5 mm allen wrench.  Drilling it out to 3.8 for a T-20 would be pushing my
luck. T-15 is .128" across the peaks.  This is gonna be fun I suspect,
depending on ones definition of "fun"...

Cheers, Gene
Is this the line for the latest whimsical YUGOSLAVIAN drama which also
makes you want to CRY and reconsider the VIETNAM WAR?