2012/8/18 John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com>:
> It's hard to describe here but I'll try... sounds like you need a timer
> and based on the value of the timer you assign a value to your output
> pin. you have to arrange your rungs... this would be so much easier on
> the forum I could upload a screenshot...

Thanks!
I figured it out!
I created multiple value asignements and then just wrote in there the
same pin address (I mean %QFn) and different values. I am trying to
make sure that no two assignment requests are active simultaneously.

I linked it to stepgen velocity-cmd pins and "show HAL config" I see
that those values are changing
correctly.

Now I have 2 questions:
1) what is "rung"?
2) can I make larger that piece of "section display" in which I can
draw the ladder logics? now it consists of several blocks and it seems
pretty inconvenient.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.