> Now I have 2 questions:
> 1) what is "rung"?

A rung is the area between the horizontal bars.
One 'screen', 6 lines (in Classicladder's case)

> 2) can I make larger that piece of "section display" in which I can
> draw the ladder logics? now it consists of several blocks and it seems
> pretty inconvenient.

No, and there is a reason.

ladder evaluates the logic one rung at a time.
it reads all the inputs, does all the logic, then sets all the outputs of the
_current_
rung then works on the next rung.

While it is possible to have more then one line of logic in a single rung,
this isn't really bullet proof. Most of the time it's fine. But when the output
of one line feeds the input of another line (in the same rung) you can get
bitten.

A section is a way to separate different functions to help organize a program.
It also allows one to use sequential programs or subroutines.

You don't need to make a new section, you can program the default one.

Chris M