> Len Shelton wrote:
>> >
>> >Not only does the Mach3 interface remind me of three-year-olds with
>> >crayons with all of its flashy thingies and inconsistent methods
> Ah HAH!  So I'm NOT the only one who thinks that!
>
> Jon

But you need to specify which Mach screen set you are talking about-
there are truly hundreds around, including in English and several
languages. Several are even products which people sell as addons. They
are not all the same by any measure.

And I contend that is one of Machs major strengths. Among others I am
familiar with screen sets that operate a brownie cutter in a bakery and
an OEM that sells many hundreds of quilting machines per year.  Im sure
none of you have even seen those screen sets.

ron ginger