On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 12:16:16 -0500
Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com> wrote:

> Ron Ginger wrote:
> > I am considering doing the Build Class that I did the past 2 years
> > at the Cabin Fever Show, which next year will be in April instead
> > of January, in York PA.
> Well, that is better!  I'd hate to be stuck in an upper midwest
> blizzard with a car filled with
> CNC gear, which is one of the reasons I've never made it out to Cabin
> Fever.

Jon, other than NAMES, what other shows do you go to for Pico Systems?

Personally, if the CNC Workshop got moved to Cabin Fever, I'd be happy
as I'm about 45 minutes from York, PA. But, it's not too centrally
located for other folks in the country, albeit it is slightly closer to
Europe :) Even though I'm close by, I never seem to make it to Cabin
Fever. I guess that'll have to change next year...

Thanks,
Matt