I used to work in York several years back.  The main hall (Toyota Hall)  is
in the middle of a parking lot and is where the Cabin Fever events have
been.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=york+fairgrounds+map+pa&fb=1&gl=us&hq=york+fairgrounds+map&hnear=0x882d80261e32e589:0xc24621475022b43d,Pennsylvania&cid=0,0,4213032501882045565&ei=606AUIeNHKXm2QWwsYG4CA&ved=0CGoQ_BIwAA

But on the east side of the lot are a number of smaller buildings that are
nicely fitted out.  The company I worked for had our christmas parties in
them.  There are also two smaller buildings adjacent to the main expo
hall.  I have never been in them, but I beleive they can also be used for
events.

Here is a link to the controlling organization

http://www.yorkexpo.com/index.html

You can see the expo space they have available.  It would be nice if they
had a more complete map of the site that could be downloaded.

As to the gripes of getting there, From the west and south, PA can be
avoided altogether by coming to york either from Baltimore or from DC and
points west entering PA near Gettysburg.  If your coming from New England,
traffic is in your blood anyway so no foul there....

B.