On 10/18/2012 1:30 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
> I'm
> hoping we can figure out some way to have  a longer CNC meeting with
> multiple
> classrooms and get the LinuxCNC group to attend, too.  If we could do that
> by tagging on to Cabin Fever, that would be OK.

What if we had the vendor part of the workshop at CF, since its already
running a big vendor exhibit, then had Monday and Tuesday of just CNC
classroom sessions in a York Hotel? Didnt the EMC guys stay on after
NAMES and meet in Ann Arbor a few times?

I talked to George and he is willing to help with the sessions if we
organize a show.

What we still need is a driver- someone who takes on the job of making
this happen. Its easy to rattle off E-mail suggestions, it takes a lot
of work to stand up and make a show happen.

ron ginger