Frank said the collet wrench length for each size should provide the
approximate torque needed. I tested the smaller ones I have < ER20 which
use a hex nut and the wrench is close.

I guess if your machining at 10,000rpm with aggressive feed rates maybe
collets are not the answer... I would assume you would use shrink fit
tooling for something like that not end mill holders with set screws.

John