2012/11/13 Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com>:

> You can sense ferror or PID output (on a torque mode drive)
> on a voltage mode drive like the 7I39, ferror (and a slow move
> against a resiliant stop) is probably the best route for
> "switchless" limit sensing

Thank You!
I better will try to make a mount for torch, where it can slide a
little and attach a small switch to it.
I might use this option, if everything else fails, because moving
rigidly attached torch into material does not sound very encouraging
and I am not sure that client will understand that too :)

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto