I concur with Andy. Some of us use plasma cutter on a daily basis in
production and some of us (Me) do consultation to sort out machine
problems on a daily basis. From experience and seeing many good and many
bad machines, the best production solution is a floating head that will
detach when run into a job.
I have seen many alternative solutions that all end up being scraped and
redone to floating head.
It is my opinion that the only good and maybe better alternative is the
capacitive sensing THC system. The simpler the solution the lesser the
troubles:)

--
Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
MasterCut cc
Cel: +27 82 698 3251
Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029
Skype: marius_d.liebenberg
Skype Me^(TM)! <skype:marius_d.liebenberg?call>
Get Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download> and call me for free.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 121112-0, 2012/11/12
Tested on: 2012/11/12 07:06:25 PM