How about a capacitor based delay circuit?

AND-gate it with your one shot pin.

When power is off, capacitor bleeds empty through a resistor to ground.

On power up, the delay circuit is held low until the cap is charged. It
stays charged until power is shut off again.

Set the "output enable" threshold with a zener diode perhaps (if the AND
gate doesn't give an on voltage you like) and the delay with capacitance
size.

Best,
Jason