Dear emc users,

I am an owner from a maho mhc 700c with a heidenhain tnc 135 controller. The
controller doesn t work any more.
I have read something about retrofitting. The most people use the Mesa cards in
combination with Linuxcnc. For already a few years (no time like everyone) I a
bought a Heidenhain EXE 935 convertor ( 3 axis from sinus wave to ttl signal) .
The moment I bought these EXE 935 the Mesa 7i49 didnt exist . In my opinion I
have two options :

Mesa 5i20 + Exe 935 + 7i33 and 2 x 7i37TA
Mesa 5i20 + 7i49 + 2 x 737TA

Which are the advantages or disadvantages to use the EXE 935 ?? I prefer
without (the more I use the more can stop working)

Regards
J^p