You are going to have to be more specific..   What exactly is the issue?

http://www.linuxcnc.org/index.php/english/forum/39-pncconf

Could it be you don't have the xml files for the 5i25?

I have not used either of the configuration wizards.  (I am a control
freak and setting the machine up though the hal and ini files just feels
right... :) )

sam