On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 20:23:40 -0600, you wrote:

>If the rebuilder uses two different sizes then the smaller ones
>alternate with the larger, that way the smaller counter rotate to keep
>down friction. The load capacity decreases. Any other ratio defeats the
>purpose.

Your right - I asked today and it seems they replace most balls with
oversize and use smaller balls evenly placed to take up the gap. They
said if the fingers that pick up the balls are broken, the nut is
scrapped. They replace the tubes too. The screw is usually harder than
the balls and often doesn't wear, if so it's just polished and cleaned.

Steve Blackmore