I would like to get the A axis to lock on to my rotary table center
line. I have upgraded to LinuxCNC/Axis 2.5.0 and the A axis is still
locked on to the X axis machine position, G53. The INI line I am using
is GEOMETRY =  AXYZ. When I set the part position to be on the center
line of the rotary table using G54 I thought that the A axis center
would also move to the G54 position. The A axis is locking on to the
new X axis position, example move, X axis plus 2 inches from the
machine position then G54 G92 X0, then A will rotate at around the new
X G54 position. But I can not get the A axis to lock on to the new Y,Z
G54 position. LinuxCNC/Axis can work properly as you can see form the
youtube video   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1DCXe9t3UE     . The
only information I can find is in the integrator manual V2.5,
2012-04-01 page 14/234.

Please help me out!

Thank you
David Pape