Hey guys,

I've been playing with linuxcnc a bit and have it working on ubuntu 12.04.
Using the python modules, I've created a bridge to interface with EPICS
(Experimental Physics and Industrial Control System).  Basically a network
interface that calls the corresponding linuxcnc functions.  This simple bridge
would require that I re-code callbacks for every function I need access too, so
this doesn't scale well.

My question is, should I look into using the c/c++ interface directly and is
there documentation for it?

TIA,

Wesley