Greetings;

As Chris Radek and I talked about on IRC much earlier, code that runs
perfectly here on the house machine, will not load on the shop machine,
yelling about the first g2 line it finds because of arc diffs.

I may have found a clue or 2.

1.  This machine is running 2.5.2 in sim mode, whereas both shop machines,
mill and lathe, are on the near daily build of 2.6.0-pre.  So I'm your
early bird warning system I guess.

2.  I'm using g90.1, absolute IJK for the majority of the g2 moves because
I personally have a hard time calculating the IJK in relative modes, but I
seem to be able to do absolute without any trouble, at least on 2.5.2.

So perhaps those 2 items might help narrow down the code to look at?

My clue radar is pointed in the general direction of the G90.1 function.

In the meantime, the latest, should work exactly code (and does on a 2.5.2
install in sim mode) is in the Genes-os9-stf/Gcode/cocking_piece_base.ngc
of my web page in the sig.  2 or 5 not exactly right calculations fixed,
more debugging & some code shuffled around a bit.

Is there a way to do a bisect for linuxcnc, say between the 2.5.2 and what
I have, or do the intermediate builds fall off the edge of the table into
the bit bucket, dumped daily?

Cheers, Gene
My views
Be careful what you set your heart on -- for it will surely be yours.
                -- James Baldwin, "Nobody Knows My Name"
dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million
          law-abiding citizens.