On 4/9/2013 12:12 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Anyway, it looks like it will run on the 2.6.0-pre just fine now.

Gene:

Glad to hear it works now. At this point I think I'll climb back into my
hole before i start hazarding guesses that may serve only to muddy the
waters. :-)

As for your "mix-mastered" file, I got lost in your description of the
sequence of events. I haven't had a text file corrupted in such a manner
since the early days of word processors.

Regards,
Kent