On 5/15/2013 10:05 AM, Viesturs Lācis wrote:
> 2013/5/15 Dave<e...@dc9.tzo.com>
>

>> Regarding the women...
>>
>> Probably best to do this when the women are gone for the weekend..
>> otherwise it could cause a scene!  ;-)
>>

> ..and You definitely get a scene, when she comes back and finds out that
> her opinion was not even considered... :))

Opinion.... how can you have an opinion about something that must be
done ...
The solution is obvious... ;-)

When I was in 8th grade or so I had a drafting class (back when people
drew on paper) and I had an assignment to
draw a floor plan for my dream house.

I drew up a 100ft x 100ft square shop with 12 foot ceilings attached to
a small, rectangular, single story house.
My father looked at the drawing and laughed for quite a while.

I thought it was perfectly logical!

I haven't achieved that much shop space yet, but I am working on it. And
I am still married! :-)

Dave