On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:12:16 -0400, you wrote:

>Someone mentioned there being an RMS conversion as part of the existing PWM
>to analog conversion methods but don't recall who now, can someone suggest
>a link for reading that might get me some insight on this?

I mentioned the problem was to do with RMS in the pulsed signal, or so I
recall in discussions on converting PWM to an analogue voltage. I think
it's more to do with the Time constant on RC circuits like the one used
on a lot of breakout boards. They do not give a linear response. Short
of a look up comparison table I don't think you'll ever get it linear.
Near enough should do anyway :)

Steve Blackmore