I have an Atom 2800 motherboard system  running 10.04 and 2.5.2 freshly
downloaded and installed from the LiveCD.  I have a simple configuration
generated by Stepconf Wizard and only minor tweaks to make estop work.  This
problem also happens when I try the sim/axis and sim/tklinuxcnc configs.

Sometimes Linuxcnc comes up and runs fine, but about every second or third time
I launch it, I get this error: http://pastebin.com/LSJGvCJX  ([EMC]DEBUG =
0x7FFFFFFF).   If I just dismiss the error and launch again it comes up fine.
I tried this on identical hardware set up that I dd'd this build and
configuration to and it happens there as well.

I was, for a while, also getting an error on exit, but now I can't seem to make
that happen and I didn't capture it.  The start up error is persistent however.
 Any idea what might be going on?

-Tom