You mean like the rostock?.

This is the code for arduino (marlin modification for rostock). This is the
inverse model, (input cartesian -cartesian array in the code- and output
joint coordinates- delta array in the code-),

void calculate_delta(float cartesian[3])
{
  delta[X_AXIS] = sqrt(sq(DELTA_DIAGONAL_ROD)
                       - sq(DELTA_TOWER1_X-cartesian[X_
AXIS])
                       - sq(DELTA_TOWER1_Y-cartesian[Y_AXIS])
                       ) + cartesian[Z_AXIS];
  delta[Y_AXIS] = sqrt(sq(DELTA_DIAGONAL_ROD)
                       - sq(DELTA_TOWER2_X-cartesian[X_AXIS])
                       - sq(DELTA_TOWER2_Y-cartesian[Y_AXIS])
                       ) + cartesian[Z_AXIS];
  delta[Z_AXIS] = sqrt(sq(DELTA_DIAGONAL_ROD)
                       - sq(DELTA_TOWER3_X-cartesian[X_AXIS])
                       - sq(DELTA_TOWER3_Y-cartesian[Y_AXIS])
                       ) + cartesian[Z_AXIS];
}

But I think there is somebody playing with the Rostock and LCNC so a more
direct answer should be available.

Cheers,

Javier