Those are good points however in the email from the forum it gives you the
topic response which can be filed just like the mail list. If mail list is the
method of choise for you then maybe a link on the LinuxCNC.org site to make it
more friendly for new comers. I still prefer the forum.

Thanks,
Shannon Watson
swat...@mpm1.com
Phone: (316) 945-1227