half as much huh???? does your drive step on rise? step on fall or both?
until i realized that mine stepped on rise and fall i was a bit confounded
myself . also do you have the - pins strapped to ground plane? yep that one
got me too !!!!! the half as much though was definitely from stepping both
on rise and fall . sporadic loss of steps and dir changes were a result of
the open ground loop

jeremy youngs