On 11 March 2014 17:17, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> >From SPI-SC, about $175 a set in metal & what I assume is kevlar belt
> backing.  In XL format. The bores are a hair odd, and it would be the first
> time they ever broached a 4mm key in a 10mm bore for the top pulley.

No need to broach it. Who cares if your keyway has a round top? Just mill it.
You can always file a radius on the top of the key if you want to.

I took an entirely diffferent approach on my 9x40:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ilc3m7J-FIGIoLXQTOYqcdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.