On 04/20/2014 09:28 AM, Pete Matos wrote:
> Yeah I know the Haas has the diameter column as well as wear column for the
> TLO.   I am quite surprised that LinuxCNC does not have these most simple
> items let alone radius and shape comp.

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/html/gcode/tool_compensation.html#_tool_table_format

Thinking about it some more, I think I could just steal the lathe front,
back and orientation cells for corner radius, v angle and full depth
diameter. I'll have to give it try.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/