> who is distribute in USA Jasic or similar plasma cutters?
> Do you have contact number?

Since I am Latvia, right on the opposite side of the northern hemisphere
from USA, I doubt I can share anything useful :))

>  Is Jasic plasma durable - working good?

One of 3 LinuxCNC users in my country that I am aware of, owns Jasic plasma
source and he recommended them to me.
I personally do not yet have any experience with them.
See few messages back in this very same thread - Dave wrote that it works
quite well.

Viesturs