Hello!

I was thinking about a plasma source like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251355364995

It is supplied with a torch that is meant for manual operation - the
problem is that it is angled, not straight, which makes it not only more
difficult to mount, but also takes up more space and also does not look
that nice.

I found a torch, whose description says that it is suitable for the
previously mentioned plasma source:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151167833644

The second picture of that listing seems somewhat suspicious - I do not
see, where the power cable lead should be connected. There is one small
connector visible, but that certainly is not capable of 100A current.

I would appreciate any advices or links, how other plasma users have solved
this issue.
Thanks in advance!

Viesturs