On 05/27/2014 07:39 PM, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:
> Hello to all.
>
> I'm in the process of compiling a module to do some calculations for
> machining lobes like the one Andy did a while ago.
>
> The problem is that when I inser that module, or another simple module that
> I've made to calculate trig functions, I get the message:
>
> <stdin>:1: module 'whatever' not loaded

Trig is already in the LinuxCNC dialect of the G-code language, i don't
know what you're doing exactly but maybe this is useful to you:

http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/2.6/html/gcode/overview.html#sub:Unary-Operation-Value

That said...  I don't understand the error you say you're getting.
Please pastebin the version of linuxcnc you're using, the module source
code, the commands you type to load your module, the output of halcmd,
and the output of dmesg.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky