> hm2-servo.hal:206: addf failed

This thread has been around for more than a week and basically is not
moving forward, because lots of different answers are provided
basically for the same question over and over again. This reminds me
the saying about giving a man a fish versus teaching him, how to catch
a fish.

Aram, did you know that those error messages are useful and contain
meaningful information? Please, do try to read that whole stuff next
time.
For example, if you pay 30 seconds, you can find the line that says
"addf failed".
I do not know, how about you, but to me it tells that there is a
mistake with this line
addf scale servo-thread line

How do I know? Because error message says that it failed! I do not
understand approximately 95% of error message output, but in 98% cases
there is one line, which contain some words that I have in my config
and that line tells, where should I look for the cause.

If you then try reasonable thinking and actually using your existing
config as an example, you can find that hal components need instance
number in addf line.

For example:
loadrt and2 count=2

addf and2.0 servo-thread
addf and2.1 servo-thread

Please, use your grey cells to understand, what is missing in your line:
addf scale servo-thread.

And also do not forget to correct the pin names of scale component, if
you will figure out, what is missing

Viesturs