People have rights to stop responding. that is their rights. no problem
there.
again and again - *people have no rights to call anyone -* stupid -
 > brainless  --" use your grey cells"  etc
or/and give "smart" remarks -"giving a man a fish versus teaching him, how
to catch a fish."

is this hard to understand?
is this a lot to ask?
is this hard to be a human and respect yourself and others?
does help give permission to call other stupid -> brainless?
should people control their anger ?