On 10 June 2014 22:21, a k <pccncmach...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Basically I have a small dictionary (link to HAL)  and I need to write –
> very good poetry – story and without mistakes – otherwise it – program will
> not work.

Except for the guy who wrote HAL _everybody_ else who has ever written
a HAL file learned how to do it from the manuals.
Nobody was born able to do it, and nobody studied it at college.

If you are not prepared to put in any effort on your part, then I have
had enough of trying to help.
It's been 120 messages so far, and  you still show no sign of any
gratitude for the help you have been given and no willingness to try
to learn like everyone else has.
You are a bottomless pit of a sense of entitlement.

Just one more clue. You will get nothing more from me personally. Ever.

> I have that  addf scale servo-thread

As the manual says, the functions have a number.

loadrt scale.0 servo-thread.

And Steve B? I don't care how bloody rude I sound.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.