about code
from hal

net home-switch <= hm2_[HOSTMOT2](BOARD).0.gpio.025.in_not
net home-switch => axis.0.home-sw-in
net home-switch => axis.1.home-sw-in
net home-switch => axis.2.home-sw-in
interesting explanation about pin connection
----

each of the three axes have their own home switch.  All
# home switches are connected to GPIO 25, though hostmot2 boards generally
# have enough GPIO pins to put each axis' home switch on its own pin.
how it can work ---- All home switches are connected to GPIO 25???