Marius,
the spindle motor in question is going to be a beast , as it's really a
servo motor and Tacho , and may well have brake also
these tend to crazy to work with , as you'll also need to be able to not
only hold positon and zero crossing switches etc
you need to monitor each leg and phase . amongst others to do it correctly

it will also depend to a point on the type of winding used on the dc motor
.
as Andy suggests chat with Jon Peter or JMK .

or find a Kolmorgen servo drive and Line Balancer , as thats quite a beefy
load
to toast .

Dave