Thanks, Andy,

I wondered if my email had BO. It is interesting that they show up in the
archives and in digests, but evidently get spam folder-ed for individual
e-mails.

I can’t find them now. I get the user and dev digests as well as I read some of
the forum stuff. I suspect that I saw something in the middle of a thread where
someone was setting up a closed system and I missed the part about closed loop.

I don’t have encoders for my steppers (yet). So I will initially set up
position mode.

Alan