Hi Christian .
So the Meeting will be on October 25th and 26th , ins't it ?
I'm planning to be there .
I would like to be on site since Friday 24th early afternoon is it possible
?
I can help you to prepare the site if you want or whatever else you need to
do for the Meeting.
If something is changed please let me know.

Regards

Alex