Not sure what I am missing but it looks like just a simple part with some
vertical ramps on the face. Probably could cut it vertically in a round
fixture or rotab vertically with a ball endmill   and 3d mill the ramps and
cut the rest with flat endmill. If there is a slight taper to the lug faces
it is hard to tell from the photos.

Pete

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 10:01 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13 October 2014 14:52, Dave Caroline <dave.thearchiv...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I dont think it is that tapered I think a plain endmill will be close
> enough
> > specially considering its age and available tools at the time
>
> It looks like there is a slight undercut on the dog face to keep it in
> mesh under load, and that can't be done with a plain end-mill. (I
> don't think)
>
> I could always file it, of course.
>

> --
> atp