Andy have you a 5i20 ?
i'm trying to add in the orient ( m19 ) can you see where i should link it
in , i have a feeling i totaly lost the plot
and trying to follow to add a mux for selecting 2 pwmgen scales for the
gearbox as i also need to operate a relay too  so is a mux approprate as
you discussed
http://www.linuxcnc.org/index.php/english/forum/39-pncconf/28432-lathe-spindle-control-help-needed-in-pncconf?start=20
and becoming confused in the process , probably because i'm using a 5i20
and not a 5i25 which i'm more familiar with

full config folder attached if it make it easier to open

i have 2 pwmgen scales which are halcmd setp pwmgen.scale -5950 ( high
range and default )
and
low range halcmd setp pwmgen.scale -1550
along with a gpio pin to select true at the same time as this scale
halcmd setp hm2_5i20.0.gpio.069.out

if you haver a few mins Andy guide me out of this maze and correct me on
the path to enlightenment
as i'm sure iv'e mucked up somewhere