On 10/29/2014 3:34 PM, Dave Cole wrote:
> On 10/29/2014 10:58 AM, p...@wpnet.us wrote:
>> All insured I'm sure, just an astronomical premium increase in the works...
>
> I wouldn't be so sure about that.   I heard that companies stock took a
> hit today.
>
> I'd be bending over a trash can for a while, losing the last several
> meals, if I was the CEO of that company.
>
> SpaceX has had some big issues recently also.

Their "reusable" launcher first stages have so far failed to land
properly in real launches.

Success in launching a test vehicle, going up to a set altitude, moving
around a bit then landing in another location or back at the launch site
hasn't carried over to the money making part of the business.

Once they do get them landing without crashing, then they'll be making
more profit per launch, or being able to reduce launch costs.

---
is active.