On 10/29/14 8:47 AM, Carsten Presser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When trying to run pncconf from the recent buildbot debian package it
> complains about missing python modules.
> Those modules are missing. They should be under /var/lib/python/pncconf.
> I guess the changes to pncconf are not yet reflected in the debian
> control files. I am no debian-package-expert, so I cant propose a patch
> for that.

Hi Carsten, thanks for your bug report.  I confirm that pncconf in
2.7.0~pre2 does not start up, instead it gives a error.  I opened bug
#400 to track this: https://sourceforge.net/p/emc/bugs/400/

Pncconf in 2.6.3 does start up in but produces warnings, i opened bug
#399 to track that: https://sourceforge.net/p/emc/bugs/399

> However, I also found a few critical typos in the pncconf python module.
> A patch for those is attached.

Thanks for the patch, that's great!

Chris Morley is the pncconf developer & maintainer.  Chris, does that
patch look right to you?

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky