made ($10 for 10 boards at seeedstudio.com )

I have a couple of Andy's boards left. I had noise issues with them that is
more than likely how I was using them. As such I ended up picking up a
commercial drive for the motor I was using.
KW: If you want them, I'd be happy to send them on. From memory they may
need some links removing before use.

> The results were disappointing for position feedback, but sending 3
emulated Hall signals from Arduino GPIO and nothing else ought to work
pretty well. Each Arduino does 3 motors.