On 11/18/2014 10:45 AM, Ben Potter wrote:
... snip
> I have a couple of Andy's boards left. I had noise issues with them that is
> more than likely how I was using them. As such I ended up picking up a
> commercial drive for the motor I was using.
> KW: If you want them, I'd be happy to send them on.

Thank you Ben, I'm in California, so they might not be worth shipping
that far. I'm planning to play in HAL on a PC and on breadboards for
now. I'm also still trying to fix my stepper drive. It looks like the
current limit circuit is bad and I'm still blowing out power transistors
when I power up. I need to rig up a board on my bench and scope out
what's going on.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/