On 2014-11-27 18:24, andy pugh wrote:
> On 27 November 2014 at 16:13, Marius Liebenberg <mar...@mastercut.co.za>
> wrote:
>> BVC25A
> That looks like a very close relative of mine.
> On mine there were oilers on top of the head casting. Once I removed
> the oilers and drilled the holes deep enough to reach the bearings I
> had a way to inject insufficient quantities of the incorrect
> lubricant.
Mine does not even have an attempt of any oiler ports of any nature
anywhere. Dont know how they expect the thing to last anyway. I will
have to make a plan somehow to get lubricant into the bearings. Maybe
fit a grease nipple somewhere on the inside of the casing close to the
bearings.

--

Regards /Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg