I'm sorry to hear that the Rasmi filter didn't help your noise
problems.  I bought four of them, and I've installed the first one but
am 1-3 days away from finally installing that electrical panel and
testing the electronics.

Without the Rasmi filter, my CNC router has some noise on the VGA
monitor.  Sometimes it's barely noticeable, and sometimes it causes a
lot of screen flicker.  It's VFD frequency (spindle speed) specific.
Occasionally, it will blank the screen, which makes controlling the CNC
router "interesting".  I tried clamp on ferrite toroids on the VGA and
monitor power cables and that helped a little.  The big problem is the
way I ran several feet of the monitor cables adjacent to the spindle
motor cable.  I knew better, but hoped the motor cable shielding would
be sufficient.  I bought better quality double shielded VGA cable but
haven't tried that yet.  I should rerun the spindle motor cable far away
from any data cables.

The Rasmi filter is used to filter conducted noise.  It attenuates the
electrical noise that might be conducted on the incoming power lines.
The Rasmi filter does nothing to attenuate radiated noise that's
broadcast by the VFD and the spindle motor cable.  This type of noise is
analogous to a radio signal that's transmitted through the air, as
opposed to being conducted on wires.  I suspect radiated noise might be
a lot of your problem.  The spindle motor cable is a transmitting
antenna.  All of those other wires in the panel are receiving antennas.

Good wiring practices can help, as you've already mentioned.  I route
power cables in one wireway and data cables in other wireways.  It's a
nonlinear world, so when a data cable needs to cross a power cable, have
them cross at 90 degree angles and don't run them adjacent to each
other.  Use shielded cable.  Shielded spindle motor cable will help
prevent the VFD from transmitting radiated noise.  Shielded cable for
sensitive data signals will help prevent them from receiving the
radiated noise signals.  Shielding the noise source and the sensitive
signals fights the noise at both ends.  Keep as much distance as
possible between high current lines (particularly the spindle motor
cable between the VFD and spindle motor as it has some high frequency
switching noise that radiates very well).  Distance is your friend.  The
electromagnetic coupling is in inverse proportion to the square of the
distance between the receiver and transmitter.  Twice as close results
in four times the noise.  Four times as close gets you sixteen times as
much noise. Shielded twisted pair for data cables (like Cat5 ethernet
cable) is particularly noise immune because the shield blocks a lot of
the radiated noise, and the noise that makes it through is greatly
attenuated by twisting the cable which greatly reduces the common mode
noise in those lines.  Ground the cable shield at one end only.
Usually, the shield is terminated at the source.  In the case of the
spindle motor cable, I'd ground the shield in the electrical panel next
to the VFD.  For most applications, I like a star grounding
configuration where all of the grounds terminate at one common grounding
post.  Scrape off any paint and use a star washer to bite into the metal
and tighten it enough to make a good gas proof electrical connection
that won't corrode in a year or so and cause a high impedance path to
ground.  A single ground point prevents current loops, where there is a
current flowing between two or more ground points.  In some special
circumstances, you might have better results with a power ground and a
data ground, or an analog ground and a digital ground.  With two
completely separate ground systems, the low voltage electronics won't be
subjected to a few volts of ground float noise from a noisy power device
like a VFD.  If the two subsystems need to have a common reference
voltage, the two ground systems can be connected by a resistor
(typically 1K to 100K) and/or an RF choke to allow the common voltages
of both subsystems to float to the same voltage while attenuating AC noise.

Pretty panel wiring is usually less noisy, particularly where radiated
noise is concerned.

I hope that helps.

Good luck slaying the noise gremlins.