On 12 May 2015 at 02:00, Tom Easterday <tom-...@bgp.nu> wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone has any ideas of where i can look, or what I can do?

I had a similar (but much less serious) problem and one of the things
I did was to take the outgoing motor cables through a common-mode
choke. (ie all three wires go through the same ferrite toroid a few
times before continuing to the motor. The idea of this is that it
slows the rise-rate of the VFD chopper pulses and removes some of the
high-frequency content.
I suspect it is not a good idea to over-do this. I also don't know it
if helped, as I fitted an input filter at the same time.
It is interesting that the Mesa 8i20s I have all came with a clamp-on
toroid for the output wires supplied. (And the output toroid
suggestion came from PCW)

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.