On 28 May 2015 at 11:08, Marius Liebenberg <mar...@mastercut.co.za> wrote:
> what happens
> if I have to change tool 1 and the offsets for the new tool changes.
> Does the rest of the tools in the table adjust automatically or must I
> redo all the tools in the table gain?

If you change Tool 1 then you could touch-off the new Tool1 into the
tool table, and that would leave New Tool1 1 with an offset relative
to Old Tool1, and all the other tools will have offsets relative to
Old Tool 1. So things will still work. The advantage of Tool 1 being a
zero-offset tool is just that it is easier to tell when something has
gone wrong (like touching off into T rather than G54 with tool1
loaded)

This is probably one of those situations where you need to understand
what the work and tool offsets are, and then work out how you want to
use them.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.