On Wednesday 17 June 2015 07:22:26 John Thornton wrote:
> For OD click on "Dimensional Data (2D & 3D CAD Files)"
>
> JT

I just did that John & nothing matches what I have in my hand.  These
look like lovejoys in form only.

I've beat you guys up enough over this. Many thanks for all the "leg
work", it is apptreciated.

I can bore the one thats too small for the Z, even add set screws to
engage the shaft flats, and I can make shimming tubing for the two that
are too big.  What really pisses me off is that the guy who sold me the
screw kit, has disconnected his phone number, like he knew it was going
to blow up in my face.

His name & address from the USPS shipping label:

David Clements
8330 N 15th St
Phoenix AZ 85014

If anyone in that area could do a drive by & accidentally see someone &
get a new phone number, that would be the icing on this cake.

In the meantime one of the neighbors gave me a handfull of SS tubing a
year or so back, left over from a race car project & I need to find it
again and measure that as a potential source of shim materiel.

In the meantime, I'll put the screws and motors on the bottom shelf, and
see about getting a computer ready to go, if my leg will get me around
to do that.  This morning its not feeling that co-operative.

Since this kit has 16mmx5 screws all around, I am inclined to see if I
can find a couple gas springs to counterbalance some of the head weight,
but thats another project, just thinking out loud. :)

Thank you all.